Conifer Holdings (CNFR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Conifer Holdings (NASDAQ: CNFR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conifer Holdings (CNFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!