ConforMIS Inc (CFMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ConforMIS Inc (NASDAQ: CFMS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.34), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.02 million.
ConforMIS Inc sees FY2016 revenue of $77-81 million, versus the consensus of $78.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConforMIS Inc (CFMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c