ConforMIS Inc (CFMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ConforMIS Inc (NASDAQ: CFMS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.34), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.02 million.
ConforMIS Inc sees FY2016 revenue of $77-81 million, versus the consensus of $78.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConforMIS Inc (CFMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Celestica (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!