Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Condor Hospitality Trust (NASDAQ: CDOR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.5 million, versus $15.9 million reported last year.
FFO for the three months ended September 30, 2016 decreased to $1.1 million as compared to $9.8 million for the same period prior year. FFO for the nine months ended September 30, 2016 decreased to $7.8 million as compared to $12.3 million for the same period prior year. These decreases in FFO were primarily driven by a decrease in net gains on derivatives and convertible debt which decreased by $7.9 million between the third quarter periods and $1.7 million between the year-to-date periods. Adjusted Funds from Operations for the third quarter was $0.5 million as compared to $1.4 million for the same period in 2015. The decline in Adjusted Funds from Operations was primarily driven by lower revenues as a result of continued asset sales throughout 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!