Concordia International (CXRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 35c; Guidance Suspended
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concordia International (NASDAQ: CXRX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.69, $0.35 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $206 million.
Concordia is suspending guidance as the Company assesses the business under new leadership
The Company commented, "Concordia's International segment, on a constant currency basis2, delivered consistent results in the third quarter compared to the second quarter of 2016. In addition, the International segment remains on track to meet or exceed our target of 60 new product launches by the fourth quarter of 2018. The Company continues to assess the competitive environment affecting the North America and International segments, and is implementing actions to manage these challenges. Due to recent pressures from generic competition on Plaquenil® and Nilandron®, as well as increased pressure on Donnatal® from competition in the category and what we consider to be an illegal commercial product, we have experienced variability in forecasting the North American business. Additionally, with the recent leadership changes, the Company has determined it will suspend its financial guidance. Concordia's management team is committed to expeditiously evaluating all aspects of its business to ensure appropriate actions are taken to rebuild value for all stakeholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Concordia International (CXRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!