Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.4 million, versus $77.5 million reported last year.
Comtech Telecom sees FY2017 revenue of $600 million.
- GAAP diluted EPS goal of approximately $0.30.
- Adjusted EBITDA goal of approximately $70.0 million.
- Total annual amortization of intangibles is expected to range from $22.0 million to $24.0 million.
- Total depreciation expense is expected to range from $16.0 million to $18.0 million.
- Total amortization of stock-based compensation is expected to be approximately $5.0 million.
- Interest expense is expected to reflect a rate (including amortization of deferred financing costs) of 5.0% to 6.0%.
- The Company's effective income tax rate (excluding discrete tax items in fiscal 2017) is expected to approximate 33.0%.
- Based on the anticipated timing of shipments and performance related to orders currently in backlog as well as expected orders, the Company anticipates its financial performance to be heavily weighted toward the second half of fiscal 2017 with fourth quarter net sales, operating income and Adjusted EBITDA expected to be the peak quarter, by far. As a result, the Company expects to report an operating loss in the first quarter of fiscal 2017 with each of the subsequent fiscal 2017 quarters being profitable.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!