Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.4 million, versus $77.5 million reported last year.
Comtech Telecom sees FY2017 revenue of $600 million.
- GAAP diluted EPS goal of approximately $0.30.
- Adjusted EBITDA goal of approximately $70.0 million.
- Total annual amortization of intangibles is expected to range from $22.0 million to $24.0 million.
- Total depreciation expense is expected to range from $16.0 million to $18.0 million.
- Total amortization of stock-based compensation is expected to be approximately $5.0 million.
- Interest expense is expected to reflect a rate (including amortization of deferred financing costs) of 5.0% to 6.0%.
- The Company's effective income tax rate (excluding discrete tax items in fiscal 2017) is expected to approximate 33.0%.
- Based on the anticipated timing of shipments and performance related to orders currently in backlog as well as expected orders, the Company anticipates its financial performance to be heavily weighted toward the second half of fiscal 2017 with fourth quarter net sales, operating income and Adjusted EBITDA expected to be the peak quarter, by far. As a result, the Company expects to report an operating loss in the first quarter of fiscal 2017 with each of the subsequent fiscal 2017 quarters being profitable.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!