Computer Task Group (CTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Computer Task Group (NASDAQ: CTG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.16 million.
Computer Task Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.04. Computer Task Group sees Q4 2016 revenue of $73-75 million, versus the consensus of $80.9 million.
Computer Task Group sees FY2016 EPS of $0.20-$0.22, versus the consensus of $0.20. Computer Task Group sees FY2016 revenue of $320-322 million, versus the consensus of $330.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Task Group (CTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!