Computer Task Group (CTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Computer Task Group (NASDAQ: CTG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.16 million.
Computer Task Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.04. Computer Task Group sees Q4 2016 revenue of $73-75 million, versus the consensus of $80.9 million.
Computer Task Group sees FY2016 EPS of $0.20-$0.22, versus the consensus of $0.20. Computer Task Group sees FY2016 revenue of $320-322 million, versus the consensus of $330.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Task Group (CTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!