Computer Task Group (CTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Computer Task Group (NASDAQ: CTG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.16 million.
Computer Task Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.04. Computer Task Group sees Q4 2016 revenue of $73-75 million, versus the consensus of $80.9 million.
Computer Task Group sees FY2016 EPS of $0.20-$0.22, versus the consensus of $0.20. Computer Task Group sees FY2016 revenue of $320-322 million, versus the consensus of $330.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Task Group (CTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!