Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.89, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.03 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.99 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Reports Q4 EPS of 9c
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Posts Q2 Loss of 42c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!