Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.91, Beats Views; Reaffirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.91, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter was $3.94 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.07 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CEO De Silva Resigns; New CEO Appointed; Guidance Reaffirmed
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!