Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.91, Beats Views; Reaffirms Outlook
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.91, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter was $3.94 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.07 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc. (MWIV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Lifts Low-End of FY EPS Guidance
- Timken Co. (TKR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) Misses Q3 EPS by 30c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!