Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.91, Beats Views; Reaffirms Outlook
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.91, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter was $3.94 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.07 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Verso Paper (VRS) Plans Bucksport Paper Mill Closure; Sees Severance Costs
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!