Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.91, Beats Views; Reaffirms Outlook
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.91, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter was $3.94 billion, which compares to the estimate of $4.07 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Revenue Falls Short, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!