Computer Sciences (CSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.91 billion.
Computer Sciences sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Sciences (CSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!