Computer Sciences (CSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.91 billion.
Computer Sciences sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Sciences (CSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!