Computer Sciences (CSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.91 billion.
Computer Sciences sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Sciences (CSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!