Computer Sciences (CSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.91 billion.
Computer Sciences sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$3.00, versus the consensus of $2.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Sciences (CSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!