Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Computer Programs & Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c