Complete Genomics, Inc. (GNOM) Posts Narrower than Expected Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Complete Genomics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNOM) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.48), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.46 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Moduslink Global Solutions, Inc. (MLNK) Swings to Q1 Profit
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Posts Q3 FFO of 16c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!