Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Community Healthcare Trust (NYSE: CHCT) reported Q2 FFO of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.87 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
- Community Bank System (CBU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!