Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Community Healthcare Trust (NYSE: CHCT) reported Q2 FFO of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.87 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!