Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Communications Sales & Leasing (NASDAQ: CSAL) reported Q2 FFO of $0.66, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $189.04 million.
Communications Sales & Leasing sees FY2016 FFO of $2.58-$2.60, versus the consensus of $2.60.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!