Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Communications Sales & Leasing (NASDAQ: CSAL) reported Q2 FFO of $0.66, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $189.04 million.
Communications Sales & Leasing sees FY2016 FFO of $2.58-$2.60, versus the consensus of $2.60.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!