CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.86, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.79 million versus the consensus estimate of $227.26 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. (LPNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 29c; Raises Outlook
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!