CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Total S.A. (TOT) Receives $2.25B Bid for Bostik from France-Based Arkema
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.86, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.79 million versus the consensus estimate of $227.26 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!