CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.86, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.79 million versus the consensus estimate of $227.26 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donaldson Co., Inc. (DCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15
- Premier, Inc. (PINC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!