CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- Wall Street opens little changed as investors eye Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/24: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (EXPR) (LZB) (SOL) Lower (more...)
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.86, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.79 million versus the consensus estimate of $227.26 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.01
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, FY17 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c: Comps Miss Estimates; Issues Light Q3, FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!