CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Posts Solid Q3 Win
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) reports Q3 FFO of $0.93, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.91. Revenue for the quarter was $218.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $213.23 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lifelock (LOCK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Sciquest, Inc. (SQI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!