CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Posts Solid Q3 Win
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) reports Q3 FFO of $0.93, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.91. Revenue for the quarter was $218.04 million, which compares to the estimate of $213.23 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd. (PWE) Posts Q4 Loss of CDN$1.49/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!