Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Commercial Vehicle Group (NASDAQ: CVGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $169 million.
2016 End Market Outlook
Management estimates that the 2016 North American Class 8 truck production will be in the range of 215,000 - 225,000 units, down from a near historically high level of 323,000 units in 2015; North American Class 5-7 production is expected to be stable year-over-year. Management believes there is a bias toward continued softness in the global construction and agriculture equipment markets, more so in North America than the rest of the world.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!