Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 32c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.62, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.24 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!