Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Slightly Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.24 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- voxeljet AG (vjet) Narrows Q4 Loss; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Global Sources Ltd (GSOL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.31, Offers H1 Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Rose 4.2%; Guides Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!