Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Slightly Top Expectations
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.24 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) PT Raised to $73 at Nomura Ahead of Q2
- FCC Cheif Wheeler Said to Propose Tighter Rule on TV Station Ownership - Bloomberg
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!