Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Slightly Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.24 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast Customers in the Twin Cities to Benefit from Unprecedented Investments and Innovation
- Comcast NBCUniversal Awards $49,000 In Scholarships To 40 New Hampshire High School Seniors
- Multi-Color Corp. (LABL) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!