Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Slightly Top Expectations
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.24 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wunderlich Comments on Rumored Comcast (CMCSA)/ Charter (CHTR) Deal
- Comcast and NBCUniversal ‘Make Change Happen’ in Communities around the World on 13th Comcast Cares Day
- Charter (CHTR) Seen Winning from Comcast (CMCSA)/Time Warner (TWC) Divestitures - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!