Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Slightly Top Expectations
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.24 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Comcast Reports 3rd Quarter 2016 Results
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!