Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, FY EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.18, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $745.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $770.47 million.
Columbia Sportswear sees FY2016 EPS of $2.55-$2.65, versus the consensus of $2.67.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!