Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (CBRX) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- First Manitowoc Bancorp (BFNC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.49
- Ikanos Communications (IKAN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!