Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (CBRX) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Columbia Laboratories' UK Subsidiary To Launch New Development Platform At CPHI
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!