Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (CBRX) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Affirms FY15 Guidance
- Kopin Corp (KOPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Criteo (CRTO) Reports Q2 EPS of €0.05, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!