Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (CBRX) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Laboratories to participate in the Rodman & Renshaw 16th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12
- American Software (AMSWA) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!