Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (CBRX) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Laboratories Acquires Exclusive Worldwide License to a Novel Segmented Intra-vaginal Ring Delivery Technology
- Freshpet (FRPT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Unifirst Corp (UNF) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!