Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Colony Starwood Homes (NYSE: SFR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.43, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.96 million.
Colony Starwood Homes sees FY2016 FFO of $1.65-$1.69, versus the consensus of $1.62.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share