Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Colony Starwood Homes (NYSE: SFR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.43, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.96 million.
Colony Starwood Homes sees FY2016 FFO of $1.65-$1.69, versus the consensus of $1.62.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!