Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Colony Starwood Homes (NYSE: SFR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.07 million.
Colony Starwood Homes sees FY2016 EPS of $1.60-$1.65, versus the consensus of $1.62.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!