Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohu (COHU) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Misses Q2 EPS by 35c; Announces Restructuring Plans
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!