Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renren (RENN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.24/ADS
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Caleres (CAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guides FY15 EPS In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!