Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Tops Q4 CFFO by 12c, Offers FY Outlook
- Wex, Inc. (WEX) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 Below Expectations
- Enanta Pharma (ENTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!