Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
- China Mobile's (CHL) Strong 4G Adoption Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Comments
- Boeing (BA) Inks $6B Deal with Air China for 60 737s
Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Bio-Reference Labs (BRLI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Guides Q2 Revs; Offers FY15 Outlook Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!