Codexis (CDXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Codexis (NASDAQ: CDXS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.41 million.
Codexis sees FY2016 revenue of $47-49 million, versus prior guidance of $46-49 million and the consensus of $48.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Codexis (CDXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook