Codexis (CDXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Codexis (NASDAQ: CDXS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.41 million.
Codexis sees FY2016 revenue of $47-49 million, versus prior guidance of $46-49 million and the consensus of $48.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Codexis (CDXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- LegacyTexas Financial Group (LTXB) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSYS (TSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY 2017 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!