Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Affirms FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.67, EUR0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR3 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR3.22 billion.
CCEP affirms its full-year guidance for 2016, including flat revenue growth, modest mid-single-digit operating profit growth, and diluted earnings per share growth in a mid-teen range, all on a pro forma comparable and fx-neutral basis. After including an expected negative currency impact of approximately 4.5 per cent, pro forma comparable diluted earnings per share is expected in a range of €1.86 to €1.90.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!