Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Affirms FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.67, EUR0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR3 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR3.22 billion.
CCEP affirms its full-year guidance for 2016, including flat revenue growth, modest mid-single-digit operating profit growth, and diluted earnings per share growth in a mid-teen range, all on a pro forma comparable and fx-neutral basis. After including an expected negative currency impact of approximately 4.5 per cent, pro forma comparable diluted earnings per share is expected in a range of €1.86 to €1.90.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!