Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (COKE) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (NASDAQ: COKE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $405.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Partners with Baltimore City Schools, Samaritan’s Feet and Mount Calvary AME Church to Provide Shoes & School Supplies
- Rite Aid (RAD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- RAVE Restaurant Group (RAVE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.21/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!