Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (COKE) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Revs Light
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (NASDAQ: COKE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $405.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Announces Closing of Transaction to Expand Franchise Territory
- Dril-Quip (DRQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS; Approves $100M Buyback
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!