Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (COKE) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Revs Light
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (NASDAQ: COKE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $405.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook