Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (COKE) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Revs Light
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (NASDAQ: COKE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.06, $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $405.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.68 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolid (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.19 (Earlier)
- Alliance Data Systems Corp. (ADS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!