Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) reported Q2 EPS of ($2.07), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($2.10).
Clovis had $378.5 million in cash, cash equivalents and available-for-sale securities as of June 30, 2016. Cash used in operating activities was $68.0 million for the second quarter of 2016 and $151.7 million for the first half of 2016, compared with $57.2 million and $105.6 million for the comparable periods of 2015. Cash used in operating activities in the second quarter of 2016 was down $15.7 million, or 18.8 percent compared to the first quarter of 2016. Clovis had approximately 38.5 million outstanding shares of common stock as of June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clovis Oncology (CLVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!