Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) reported Q2 EPS of ($2.07), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($2.10).
Clovis had $378.5 million in cash, cash equivalents and available-for-sale securities as of June 30, 2016. Cash used in operating activities was $68.0 million for the second quarter of 2016 and $151.7 million for the first half of 2016, compared with $57.2 million and $105.6 million for the comparable periods of 2015. Cash used in operating activities in the second quarter of 2016 was down $15.7 million, or 18.8 percent compared to the first quarter of 2016. Clovis had approximately 38.5 million outstanding shares of common stock as of June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clovis Oncology (CLVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!