Clorox (CLX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Reaffirms Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Clorox (NYSE: CLX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.36, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
Clorox maintains sees FY2017 excluding ASU EPS of $5.13-$5.28, versus the consensus of $5.48.
"I'm very pleased about our solid start to the fiscal year, as investments behind our 2020 Strategy, including product innovation, resulted in continued strong topline growth," said Chairman and CEO Benno Dorer. "Notably, we grew volume in all U.S. and International segments. We also delivered these results on top of strong topline growth in the year-ago quarter."
"As we look to the remainder of the fiscal year, I feel good about the health of our core business and am confident in the strategic plans we have in place in the face of a challenging macro-economic environment," continued Dorer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clorox (CLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!