Clorox (CLX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Reaffirms Guidance
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Clorox (NYSE: CLX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.36, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
Clorox maintains sees FY2017 excluding ASU EPS of $5.13-$5.28, versus the consensus of $5.48.
"I'm very pleased about our solid start to the fiscal year, as investments behind our 2020 Strategy, including product innovation, resulted in continued strong topline growth," said Chairman and CEO Benno Dorer. "Notably, we grew volume in all U.S. and International segments. We also delivered these results on top of strong topline growth in the year-ago quarter."
"As we look to the remainder of the fiscal year, I feel good about the health of our core business and am confident in the strategic plans we have in place in the face of a challenging macro-economic environment," continued Dorer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clorox (CLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!