Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.93
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.93), $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $242 million versus the consensus estimate of $238.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calpine Corporation (CPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Cardtronics (CATM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!