Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.93
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.93), $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $242 million versus the consensus estimate of $238.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Reports Year-End Results and FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!