Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.93
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.93), $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $242 million versus the consensus estimate of $238.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q1 Loss of RMB0.03/Share
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!