Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.93
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.93), $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $242 million versus the consensus estimate of $238.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviat Networks (AVNW) Posts Q4 Loss of 8c/Share; Guides Q1 Revenue Inline
- National American University Holdings (NAUH) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!