Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.93
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.93), $0.41 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $242 million versus the consensus estimate of $238.58 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actuant (ATU) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29; Offers FY17 Guidance
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!