Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cameco Announces Election of Directors and Achievement of Commercial Production at Cigar Lake at Annual General Meeting
- Jumei Int'l (JMEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Confident Q2 Revenue Outlook
- The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Clear Channel Outdoor Americas and Clear Channel Airports Launch Year-Long 'Be Here for Kids' Campaign Timed with National Missing Children's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!