Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob McCuin Joins Clear Channel Outdoor as President of Sales
- PREIT (PEI) Misses Q2 FFO by 3c, Updates FY Outlook
- AGL Resources (GAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!