Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street little changed as investors assess earnings
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/26: (EXAS) (CRY) (NFLX) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (MSTX) (NDLS) (MBLY) Lower (more...)
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accuride (ACW) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- MarineMax (HZO) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Boosts EPS Outlook
- FirstMerit (FMER) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!