Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iHeartCommunications, Inc. Announces Amendment to Its Consent Solicitations to Holders of Its Five Series of Priority Guarantee Notes and Senior Notes Due 2021 and Extension of Expiration Time
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!