Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
- Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!