Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.15/Share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cleantech Solutions (NASDAQ: CLNT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.06 million, versus $15.2 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Cardtronics (CATM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!