Clean Harbors (CLH) Misses Q3 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $729.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $735.91 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clean Harbors (CLH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c