Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Posts Q2 EPS of 35c; Revises FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ: CDTI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.19 million.
EPS included an accounting gain of $2.8 million related to the conversion feature of the Kanis S.A. debt.
Tracy Kern, CDTi’s CFO, stated, “We now expect full year 2016 revenue to be at the lower end of our guided range of between $39 million and $43 million. We believe DuraFit™ will continue to partially offset the decline in legacy retrofit revenue; however, we now expect its full year revenue contribution will approximate $7 million due in part to supply chain issues related to the closure of our Markham facility in December 2015. We expect this to be positively offset by a greater than anticipated revenue ramp from Panasonic related to shipments of our synergized-platinum group metal (SPGM™) diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs). In addition, based on the transition costs related to the closure of our Markham facility, we expect gross margin to be between 25% and 27%. Based on these assumptions and cost reductions undertaken in 2015 and 2016, we now expect to be breakeven on an income from continuing operations basis by the first quarter of 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!