Civeo (CVEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16 Revenue Above Expectations
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Civeo (NYSE: CVEO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $104.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $96.2 million.
Civeo sees FY2016 revenue of $88 - $92 million, versus the consensus of $93.5 million.
Civeo sees FY2016 revenue of $394 - $398 million, versus the consensus of $391.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Civeo (CVEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!