City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
City Holding Co (NASDAQ: CHCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.88, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79.
- Return on assets and return on tangible equity of 1.38% and 14.9%, respectively.
- Reported net interest income increased $1.9 million from the quarter ended September 30, 2015, while net interest income exclusive of accretion from fair value adjustments increased $2.3 million from the quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Total gross loan growth of $54.5 million from June 30, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
- Asset quality continues to remain strong with nonperforming assets declining to $20.6 million, or 0.69% of total loans and other real estate owned. Past due loans remained steady at just 0.30% of total loans outstanding.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on City Holding Co (CHCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!