City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
City Holding Co (NASDAQ: CHCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.88, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79.
- Return on assets and return on tangible equity of 1.38% and 14.9%, respectively.
- Reported net interest income increased $1.9 million from the quarter ended September 30, 2015, while net interest income exclusive of accretion from fair value adjustments increased $2.3 million from the quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Total gross loan growth of $54.5 million from June 30, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
- Asset quality continues to remain strong with nonperforming assets declining to $20.6 million, or 0.69% of total loans and other real estate owned. Past due loans remained steady at just 0.30% of total loans outstanding.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on City Holding Co (CHCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!