Citrix Systems (CTXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Updates FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.32, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $841.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $827.21 million.
Citrix Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $5.18-$5.20, versus the consensus of $5.06. Citrix Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $3.40-3.41 billion, versus the consensus of $3.39 billion.
Preliminary Outlook for Fiscal Year 2017
The company’s current preliminary outlook for the full fiscal year 2017, excluding the GoTo business, is for net revenue to grow by approximately 3% to 4%. In addition, Citrix management is targeting GAAP operating margin, excluding the GoTo business, to be in the range of 22% to 23% and Non-GAAP operating margin to be in the range of 32% to 33%. Non-GAAP operating margin excludes the effects of stock-based compensation expense, amortization of acquired intangible assets, separation costs associated with the proposed separation of our GoTo business and subsequent merger with LogMeIn, and restructuring charges.
The above statements are based on current targets. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Citrix Systems (CTXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!