Citrix Systems (CTXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Updates FY Guidance
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.32, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $841.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $827.21 million.
Citrix Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $5.18-$5.20, versus the consensus of $5.06. Citrix Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $3.40-3.41 billion, versus the consensus of $3.39 billion.
Preliminary Outlook for Fiscal Year 2017
The company’s current preliminary outlook for the full fiscal year 2017, excluding the GoTo business, is for net revenue to grow by approximately 3% to 4%. In addition, Citrix management is targeting GAAP operating margin, excluding the GoTo business, to be in the range of 22% to 23% and Non-GAAP operating margin to be in the range of 32% to 33%. Non-GAAP operating margin excludes the effects of stock-based compensation expense, amortization of acquired intangible assets, separation costs associated with the proposed separation of our GoTo business and subsequent merger with LogMeIn, and restructuring charges.
The above statements are based on current targets. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Citrix Systems (CTXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!