Citrix Systems (CTXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Updates FY Guidance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.32, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $841.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $827.21 million.
Citrix Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $5.18-$5.20, versus the consensus of $5.06. Citrix Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $3.40-3.41 billion, versus the consensus of $3.39 billion.
Preliminary Outlook for Fiscal Year 2017
The company’s current preliminary outlook for the full fiscal year 2017, excluding the GoTo business, is for net revenue to grow by approximately 3% to 4%. In addition, Citrix management is targeting GAAP operating margin, excluding the GoTo business, to be in the range of 22% to 23% and Non-GAAP operating margin to be in the range of 32% to 33%. Non-GAAP operating margin excludes the effects of stock-based compensation expense, amortization of acquired intangible assets, separation costs associated with the proposed separation of our GoTo business and subsequent merger with LogMeIn, and restructuring charges.
The above statements are based on current targets. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Citrix Systems (CTXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!