Citigroup, Inc. (C) Misses Q4 EPS, Sales
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.45 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Citi (C) & Morgan Stanley (MS) to Hold
- Citi and American Airlines Announce That the Citi® Executive® / AAdvantage® World Elite MasterCard® Will Be the Only Credit Card Delivering Admirals Club® Membership
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!