Citi Trends (CTRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Citi Trends (NASDAQ: CTRN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $155.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.2 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 1.0% in the quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Citi Trends (CTRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!