Citi Trends (CTRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi Trends (NASDAQ: CTRN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $155.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.2 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 1.0% in the quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Citi Trends (CTRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Omnicell (OMCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c