Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Misses Q2 Views; Loss Wider than Expected
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) reported Q2 loss of ($0.69), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.24 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott Labs (ABT) Preparing $25 Billion Bid for Rival St Jude Medical (STJ) - FT
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!