Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Misses Q2 Views; Loss Wider than Expected
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) reported Q2 loss of ($0.69), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.24 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Talend S.A (TLND) IPO Opens Up 54%
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!