Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Misses Q2 Views; Loss Wider than Expected
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) reported Q2 loss of ($0.69), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.24 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- General Mills (GIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Plans Further Consolidation of Yoplait, Operational Activities
- Mecox Lane Ltd. (MCOX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!