Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Misses Q2 Views; Loss Wider than Expected
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) reported Q2 loss of ($0.69), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.24 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
- Synutra Int'l (SYUT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.21
- LinkedIn sheds $11 billion in value on stock's worst day since debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!