Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Pre-Open Stock 10/09: (UTIW) (ZINC) (TCK) Higher; (LDRH) (SMCI) (RT) Lower (more..)
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.02 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Cisco (CSCO) at Buy
- Global Payments (GPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Announces Two-for-One Stock Split
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY16 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!