Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.02 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco (CSCO) Guidance Better Than Feared - BMO
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c, FY16 EPS Guidance Misses, Revenue Beats
- Cisco beats profit estimates, adds $15 billion to buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!