Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.02 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ericsson and Cisco to virtualize Vodafone Hutchison Australia's core and IP network
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!