Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.02 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Active Above $30
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!