Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.02 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Sees Strong Buying Pressure into Weekend
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!