Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.35, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $428.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $396.75 million.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-515 million, versus the consensus of $440.9 million.
- GAAP gross margin is expected to be between 47 percent and 49 percent; and
- Combined GAAP R&D and SG&A expenses are expected to range between $107 million and $113 million, which includes approximately $11 million in share-based compensation and $8 million in amortization of acquired intangibles.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!