Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.35, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $428.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $396.75 million.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-515 million, versus the consensus of $440.9 million.
- GAAP gross margin is expected to be between 47 percent and 49 percent; and
- Combined GAAP R&D and SG&A expenses are expected to range between $107 million and $113 million, which includes approximately $11 million in share-based compensation and $8 million in amortization of acquired intangibles.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!