Cinemark Holdings (CNK) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $768.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $776.91 million.
Adjusted EBITDA for the three months ended September 30, 2016 increased 16% to $184.9 million from $159.1 million for the three months ended September 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cinemark Holdings (CNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!