Cinedigm (CIDM) Tops Q1 EPS by 55c
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.70), $0.55 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.06 million.
Adjusted EBITDA (including the results of Phase 1 and Phase II Deployments segments) increased 31% compared to the three months ended June 30, 2015. Adjusted EBITDA from our non-deployment businesses was a loss of $1.2 million during the three months ended June 30, 2016, compared to a loss of $2.3 million for the three months ended June 30, 2015. The increase in adjusted EBITDA compared to the prior period primarily reflects lower operating expenses in our Content & Entertainment business and at Corporate due to our cost cutting measures implemented during the third quarter of fiscal year 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cinedigm (CIDM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Sensata Technologies (ST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!