Cinedigm (CIDM) Tops Q1 EPS by 55c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.70), $0.55 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.06 million.
Adjusted EBITDA (including the results of Phase 1 and Phase II Deployments segments) increased 31% compared to the three months ended June 30, 2015. Adjusted EBITDA from our non-deployment businesses was a loss of $1.2 million during the three months ended June 30, 2016, compared to a loss of $2.3 million for the three months ended June 30, 2015. The increase in adjusted EBITDA compared to the prior period primarily reflects lower operating expenses in our Content & Entertainment business and at Corporate due to our cost cutting measures implemented during the third quarter of fiscal year 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cinedigm (CIDM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!