Cincinnati Bell (CBB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.03 million.
In the third quarter, we recognized a $33 million gain on the sale of CyrusOne common shares and an $11 million loss on the extinguishment of $323 million of debt.
Cincinnati Bell sees FY2016 revenue of $1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cincinnati Bell (CBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!