Cincinnati Bell (CBB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.03 million.
In the third quarter, we recognized a $33 million gain on the sale of CyrusOne common shares and an $11 million loss on the extinguishment of $323 million of debt.
Cincinnati Bell sees FY2016 revenue of $1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cincinnati Bell (CBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!