Cincinnati Bell (CBB) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.03 million.
In the third quarter, we recognized a $33 million gain on the sale of CyrusOne common shares and an $11 million loss on the extinguishment of $323 million of debt.
Cincinnati Bell sees FY2016 revenue of $1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cincinnati Bell (CBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!