Cimpress N.V. (CMPR) Posts Q1 Loss of 92c/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cimpress N.V. (NASDAQ: CMPR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.92), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $443.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $458.87 million.
Adjusted NOPAT for the first quarter, which is defined at the end of this press release, was $(4.7) million, or (1.1) percent of revenue, down from $16.4 million, or 4.4 percent of revenue, in the same quarter a year ago. The profit impacts described above that also impact adjusted NOPAT are the implementation of our new long-term incentive program, the reduction in partner profits, increased organic investments (including shipping price reductions), and the weather-related Vistaprint revenue timing delay.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cimpress N.V. (CMPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!