Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.94, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $467.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $443.82 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- VirtualScopics, Inc. (VSCP) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.35
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Posts Q4 Loss of 14c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!