Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.94, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $467.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $443.82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Starts Cimarex Energy (XEC) at Neutral
- FLIR Systems (FLIR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!