Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.94, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $467.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $443.82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Quotient Technology (QUOT) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Synthesis Energy Systems (SYMX) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!