Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.94, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $467.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $443.82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quantum Corp. (QTM) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Datalink Corp (DTLK) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Digitalglobe, Inc. (DGI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!