Cigna Corp. (CI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cigna Corp. (NYSE: CI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.94, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.91. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.84 billion.
Cigna Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $7.80-$8.05, versus the consensus of $7.99.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cigna Corp. (CI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Dollar General Disappoints... Yet Again!
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!