Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ciena (NYSE: CIEN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $670.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $672.17 million.
Ciena sees Q4 2016 revenue of $700-730 million, versus the consensus of $722 million.
“We posted strong results on all financial operating metrics in our fiscal third quarter, continuing a trend of consistently improving financial performance and demonstrating the value of having a diversified business to manage through market dynamics,” said Gary B. Smith, president and CEO, Ciena. “Through strategic investments to broaden our portfolio, market application and customer and geographic base, we have positioned Ciena to deliver sustainable long-term growth and increased profitability.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ciena (CIEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!