Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Fall Short
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.37 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; New Directors Elected
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!