Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Fall Short
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.37 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
- Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Medgenics (MDGN) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!