Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Fall Short
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.37 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- First Capital (FCAP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.53
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!