Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Fall Short
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.37 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views