Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Fall Short
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.37 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiVo (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Expectations
- Box Ships (TEU) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!