Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Christopher & Banks (NYSE: CBK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $106.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.66 million.
- Comparable sales increased 4.5% compared to a 6.7% decrease in the same period last year.
- Gross margin rate increased 95 basis points to 36.8%, as compared to last year’s third quarter.
Christopher & Banks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $93-97 million, versus the consensus of $99.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Christopher & Banks (CBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!