Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Christopher & Banks (NYSE: CBK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $106.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.66 million.
- Comparable sales increased 4.5% compared to a 6.7% decrease in the same period last year.
- Gross margin rate increased 95 basis points to 36.8%, as compared to last year’s third quarter.
Christopher & Banks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $93-97 million, versus the consensus of $99.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Christopher & Banks (CBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!