Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Christopher & Banks (NYSE: CBK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $106.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.66 million.
- Comparable sales increased 4.5% compared to a 6.7% decrease in the same period last year.
- Gross margin rate increased 95 basis points to 36.8%, as compared to last year’s third quarter.
Christopher & Banks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $93-97 million, versus the consensus of $99.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Christopher & Banks (CBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!